Monday, June 8

Being a WOMman

Gentlemen:
Yes. Not ladies. No ladies.
I have a dream.
A dream that involves men *not* being trained, manipulated and generally puppeted by women! Yes, guys it shall be hard and we will have to fight their cuteness and their prettiness and their... Whatver else their arsenal consists of
But we shall fight! We will probably lose. Definitely, if my girlfriend has anything to do with it...
But we will fight! If the women of this world can have so much power over us, maybe we can have some too!
Thats why I have initiated the World Organisation of Men
Thats right. Fight back. Men, be a WOMman!
And try to say NO
Try not to be "trained" or manipulated or... Whatever else they do...
We're not completely sure on what else they do but I know they do other things!
International revolution of men!
Thats right
Be proud
Be free
Be manly
Be a WOMman!

Coming soon!
www.womman.com

3 comments:

Cora Stornaway said...

aaaaand by allowing me access to this blog, you have sabotaged yourself. I'm telling all the girls now, and we're going to find our nicest lingerie...

Rhett said...

My stupid man-genes have forsaken us all, before we even got started... Tell Rob I'm sorry... We could have changed the world...

Virus__ said...

I remember this.. Good times.