Wednesday, May 27

Aaaanyway

I'm going to bed soon. I'm *tired*
Which is weird because my mean bed-time for the past has been something like 12 (1am one night, 11pm the next)
But now *every* night by 10.30 I'm *wiped*
Bizarre
Speaking of bizarre..
I "purchased" Left 4 Dead. I'm still downloading it (4gb...) and when it's done and I have played it look forward to my opinion of it
Be forewarned
It's a freakin' Zombie Apocalypse Survival Horror Game
They don't get any more bland
And this one actually *has* bland, boring level design (subtley hidden by some kind of random Director AI)
So... Yeah
I watched the TV spot
Looks *horrid*
Cliche' characters, a setting plagiarised from Dawn of the Dead and bad, BAD one-liners
I can't imagine ever being impressed/awed/intrigued by it
All I felt was "Eerrrkkhh... Another city+zombies dash for the finish..."
But, who knows
I ordered some Intel, Nvidia and DOlby stickers for my PC from Ebay
Wonder if they're legit/passable as legit
Or if they even have adhesive =P

No comments: